Chukwuemeka Livinus Ayogu Mentor
How I can help
My professional background
Chukwuemeka Ayogu is the consultant, Personal Finance Management Teacher and founder of Countsystem, a consulting firm located in Enugu, Nigeria. He is the lead trainner in LLBS UK, Enugu, Nigeria.
He holds BSc. in Accounting, MBA, PMP, a member of Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) and a chartered accountant in training.
He makes appearances at many events, organisations and universities as a guest speaker such as Project Management Institute, Genesys Techhub Boot Camp, TechX Innovation Hub, University of Nigeria Enugu Campus Prudential Auditors and Consultants etc
He loves playing with children and volunteering at non-profit organizations. For example, he is a Virtual Volunteer and Content Contributor at FATEFOUNDATION Virtual Advisory Platform Nigeria. He has also volunteered to the United Nations Organisation.
He has ability to a work as team leader while still being able to self-control.
His goal is to help entrepreneurs build, grow and scale their businesses.
Also to teach the practical knowledge of finance management either personal, business or both so much that even a market woman who can neither read nor write can share the knowledge anyplace she finds herself either in the families or marketplaces.
How to work with me
What I can offer
My expectations for a successful mentoring relationship
1) The willingness in the application of the pieces of advice I give.
2) Having the hunger to do more in any chosen business.
2) Seeing entrepreneurs build, grow and scale their businesses.
How entrepreneurs can prepare before we start
1) Must have entrepreneurial spirit which is the spirit of I can solve problems in creative ways.
2) Ability to explain what the business or the idea as the case may be.
3) Having the mindset that there is a solution to their business challenge.